Ads

Your Ad Here

Monday, September 1, 2008

college to home

Hey its 5....getting dark...where are all? I worridly asked...
said my friend tarcy,y r u worrying...U dont have to drive,be calm...

hmm...i said...but i need to go home..hau to go to market...
I start waiting for all....

slowely all friends came inside van,and another1.5 hrs journey begun...
all were feeling lathargic...some were sleeping and some listening to somgs and some talking to their gf's/bf's....

I was feeling very boredom...n then i begun to chatter with my partner divya :)
all of sudden the historic music system of van which included 4 loudpeakers strated...
aaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i screamed...all boys looked at me,and wasw aiting fer my action and reaction....

I looked for coton balls in my purse and put them into my ears...all started laughing ...Then i said,i cant bear these drivers types songs !!

half of the journey was passed...boring...
suddenly my friend harry singh harjot raju bathinde waale headmaster (his name is so long,no he is puttar of punjab only,not a south indian) asked divya for her mobile....

And then he dialed to customer care...
welcome to airtel....wots the problem...??? asked by the customer care lady....
suddenly phone was snatched by 1 more friend Aman...he started talking in a typical punabi villager voice...

"madamji...assi dode pind toh bolde hain,kal saadi majh nu asi charaa paya si,chara paunde paunde,meri jeib chon mera mobail dig payaa dhoori te,oh taan kambani te siga...te majh ho kha gayi...hun baali pareshani hai...parehsaani eh hai k jadi v mera fone aaunda hai taan majh kamban lag jaandi hai,asi apna mobail kivein kadhiye usde thidh chon??? ( we are talking from village named doda,we are facing a problem....i have many buffaloes at home,while serving their food,my mobile fell and buffalo ate it....it was on vibration,now whebever my phone rangs,buffalo starts vibrating too,how to overcum this??)

teeen teeennnn teeeeeennnnnn...sounded,she kept the phone without solving r problem...we started laughing like hell...

hey hey its my turn now,excliamed harry singh ! !
again a call to customer care....

welcome to airtel customare care...your problem please....

heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....a long n warm hello from r harry singh.....
madam..I am harjot singh,speaking from phone in a van.....i wanted to take a guide from u all..thanx fer helping...

but we have yet to help u sir,asked the lady...

oh i know i know...but thanx in anticipation...ha ha ha....i first thanked you,so that u dont deny to help me,ha ha ha,bolo ta ra ra ra..
ok,now listen....

(harry in south indian ascent) we havve a daater (daughter) named divya....(again changed ascent to punjabi...)
madam ji,oh kaafi inteligent kudi hai,kerela di hai...punjab aayi hai,mainu usde carier di badi chinta hai,saanu dass deyo job oprotunities,wohIT ch ebgg kar rahi hai,please saadi kudi nu lava deo kite....
( mam,i hav a friend named divya,she is from kerela,but studying in r clg,pursuing her ebgg in IT,she s an inteligent girl but i m worried bout her job,please help her to grab a job)

teeeen teeeeeennnnnn...again a voice of fone stuck ! !

now..again the same process.....dialing to custmer care.....

hello...this was a man's voice.....a heavy 1....

the mobile was wid harry singh...he in a very humble voice...my friend wants to talk to you,and throw mobile to another guy named vikrant....

now vikrant....in a laughing manner "paaji sat sri akal,hoe sab thik thak? ghar vich sab thik? job thik? "
(wishing to sir,asked bout his life,family n job)

threw mobile to harry..
"aley fad,gall karli...." (take yr mobile back,m over with a talk)

hmmm...how much time left fer first stoppage,divya's house? asked by me.....m feeling very hungry...

aman said" u always feel hungary..y? dont u take lunch in a clg??"
i said" may b i hau worms inm y stomach,thas y..else i have gud diet"

"oh,u r soo thin n slim,we feel like u'l b invisible in a short span of time" commented by him..

then i asked..." do u know bout my diet?,listen u now...i take 2 paranthas at morning then 3 at lunch n 2 at dinner and junk extrs...but i feel hungry...coz i hau worms in my stomach..."

hahahahahahahahahahahah......laughed aman....

I looked upon him.....huh...no need to laugh,this is the reality.....welll...my home is bout to cum....lemme gather my things....

"hey,listen my diet then....I eat 4 paranthas at morning....then lassi,then at afternoon 6-7 chapaties wid salad n alssi n all..then junks,then again 6-7 at dinner"..proudly said by him

I was speechless...was constantly looking at him......

"now wot do u say".....says him...
naaah,nothing....i said...my home is bout to cum
"but u hau to comment....wot do u think bout worms now???? asked aman...

"Shivani yr stoppage",asked driver in a loud pitch...
yeah...coming.....i strated stepping down...

hey hey,but comment upon the worms...said aman jeet...

" worms are in ur stomach"
said by me...
hahahahahaha..
every1 laughed...n wished me bye

that was a njoyable jourbey :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats really so cute . Friends make even the most boring journey as exciting . I pity those CCRs who had to face such customers :D

Ads

Ads